E.I.A., introduced in Europe by EC Directive 85/337/CEE, was designed to be a technical/political decision-making tool to describe and then assess the direct and indirect effects and impact of a project on humans, flora, fauna and soil, through the evaluation of a series of factors and conditions for the construction and operation of works and structures.
The Enviroment Impact Evaluation process (EIE) is one of the provisions od Directive 92/43/EEC to ensure the conservation and proper management of NATURA 2000 sites.
Astra Engineering offers planning solutions compatible with legal requirements of the sector, aimed at the identification, description and quantification of the natural resources of a territory and human activities present.
- Landfill for dangerous wastes in Basilicata ( 316.740 cubic metres );
- Landfill for dangerous wastes in Puglia ( 426.000 cubic metres );
- Cement works in Sicily (4.000 ton/day);
- Numerous quarries and mines for the mining of inert materials;
- Numerous control procedures subject to EIA
- Wastewater treatment plants and drainage in Apulia